Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4

Today's workout was Yoga, which you would think would be somewhat easy, but that is sooo wrong. It was very challenging! I was cursing some of the moves that he kept telling us to do haha! However, it was actually quite relaxing because it is slower paised and it allowed me to concentrate on my breathing. I felt very energized after this workout!! I am feeling a bit sore now. I just can't wait until I am stronger and can look as cool as they do doing all of those crazy moves!

I started to get sick of the diet today :( It's not really the food I am sick of I am just tired of steaming veggies and cooking meat. I just am tired after the workouts and the last thing I want to do is cook food and measure it...it takes a lot of time. But I know it's improtant and will pay off in the long run. One of the reasons I'm doing all of this is to change my eatting lifestyle.

Well here is what I ate...

Breakfast - 3 oz turkey patty, egg, and 8 oz milk

Snack - 1 oz almonds

Lunch - 2 3 oz turkey patties, string cheese, slice of bread

Snack - 2 cups veggies

Dinner - 6 oz turkey patties, salad and cucumbers with 2 tsp ranch, slice of bread

Snack - string cheese, orange

One more day done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment