Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 2: OUCH!!

Yes I am describing today as OUCH and more OUCH! So my husband and I started today off by getting up at 4:30 AM. ahhhh!!! I was bad and tried to convince him that we should do our workout tonight. I am so not a morning person. But he wouldn't let me be lazy. I'm so glad he is doing this with me because he is there the whole time motivating me. We did the Cardio workout today. I felt like it was an easier workout than yesterday but it still was hard. I actually felt like I could puke after we were done. (I am so out of shape haha). There were a lot of technique moves that I'm going to have to work on. I'm sure we looked pretty silly doing the workout haha! So yesterday after the workout I felt great and had a lot of energy. Today I still have energy but I'm in PAIN every time I move. But it's a good pain. My normal cleaning is just taking me a whole lot longer to do today!

So yesterday I was able to plan out our meals. We decided to keep it simple and eat pretty much the same things everyday. I know it's going to get boring but I figured we can do this for a few weeks until we are used to measuring and how many servings of each food group we should eat and then we will be able to change our menu up a bit!

My Menu
Breakfast-
1 egg, 3 oz turkey patty, 8 oz milk and water

Lunch-
6 oz turkey patty, slice of bread, 1 oz cheese, 2 cups cooked veg

Dinner-
9 oz turkey patty or chicken, slice of bread, 2 cups veg, fruit

The diet P90x has you do at the beginning is very high in protein if you couldn't tell!

Even though I'm in pain I'm still enjoying this experience! I'm am just a little nervous to find out what my workout for tomorrow has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment